Coaching evening number 2 …. Whoop whoop 😍

Home Forums General Discussion Coaching evening number 2 …. Whoop whoop 😍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening for another session on your journey to a healthier , fun future …..
    if for any reason you CANNOT attend ….. PLEASE ENSURE YPU LET CAROL know at your EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY …. Thank you 😘

We will always have plenty of time to answer any questions or worries on Tuesday evenings so please save any coaching questions until this time so that we can ensure ALL of you get the benefit of our wisdom πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Whoop whoop ….. it’s going to be fun …. And hopefully it will be dry too ( fingers crossed eh)

Remember to bring some money or card so you have the opportunity to stay for a drink afterwards and get to know each other better ….

Team Outreach 2021

World Record Attempt 10k Challenge ….

We never give up
    We never give in πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

See you soon
    Bridge , Baz and the coaching team x

Andrew BrookeAndrew Brooke
    Participant

Hi Bridget,

I sprained my ankle yesterday. Not by running I may add, but by reversing a wheelbarrow and slipping off the ramp. It is sore, I can walk on it fine, but it is a little throbby today. Not sure if I will be confident running on it, so may have to do a “walking” session tonight or not make it at all. πŸ™

Hi Andrew
    Only just picked this up …..

If you read this in time please come along anyway so that you don’t miss out on team building and information ……

It doesn’t matter if you just walk …… it’s still time in your feet

Hope to see you later 😘

Emma WhittakerEmma Whittaker
    Participant

Hello everyone, I was so disappointed that I couldn’t join in the 2nd session due to a sickness bug πŸ™

I hope you all had fun!

I am a bit worried about falling behind with the training, especially as I found the 50 minute homework REALLY hard last week.

Have a good week and see you next Tuesday. Emma

Hi Emma
    We do hope you are feeling better today …. We all missed you ….

Please don’t worry about anything … remember it is YOUR JOURNEY …. No one else’s and everyone will have a different journey ….

If this programme was EASY everyone would have joined it ….. but YOU had the courage to sign up for this life changing event ….so BE PROUD

All we want from you at this stage is just to get used to time on your feet ….. we don’t worry how far you are going … just to keep moving and at this stage most of it may be walking but if you can feature in some little periods of running ( and by running we mean slow enough so that you can still talk easily … not any speed … that will come later )

Rest assured you will NOT fall behind and you WILL ACHIEVE THIS if you KEEP BELIEVING in yourself like we do 😍😍

Does this make you feel better ? / more positive ?? …… I hope so πŸ˜‰

Look after yourself and see you next week

Bridge and Baz & the coaching team πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.