Coaching Notes

Home Forums General Discussion Coaching Notes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It’s fabulous to see some interaction on this site now …. Well done everybody πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

Just a reminder that there is also a section called Coaching Notes …..

This is where we are posting reminders on homework and general coaching tΓ­ps and motivational messages for you all ……………..

To date we have not had any interaction from you on this part of the site …. So just checking you are all seeing this section???

( to get to this section there is a symbol that looks like a pencil ….. if you click on it you will see coaching notes )

It’s a bit cooler today so a good day to get out and do one of your homework guys πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Have fun …. Keep safe , and keep enjoying your Outreach journey

Have a good weekend and catch up with you next weekend
    Cheers
    Bridge xπŸ˜˜πŸƒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Sally MurphySally Murphy
    Participant

Hi Bridget
    I have seen the coaching notes and read them each week, I’m not sure if we are able to leave comments on there, I did try once, but when I went onto the coaching notes page, under the small picture it says 0 comments in blue, if you click on that it goes to the big picture with all the notes for the week, it says 0 comments under the big picture but nothing happens if you try to click on that. i’m not very good at technical stuff, so thought I was maybe doing something wrong. Don’t know if anyone else has tried.

Whoop Whoop, I’m off to the Park Run in the morning !!! x

Cheers Sally for your feedback ….
    It’s good to know our notes are being read ( by at least one person anyway πŸ€£πŸ˜‰)

Whoop whoop …. Have fun at the park run we will be thinking of you

Go sally Go πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ†

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.