Join me and Baz at Race for Life πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒ

Home Forums General Discussion Join me and Baz at Race for Life πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WHOOP WHOOP …. HOT NEWS 😍😍

Me and Baz love to see you all achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle during the MacOutreach Programne …… but more than anything we want you to continue to enjoy AFTER the Programne has finished too …..

We really feel you have all bonded so well as a supportive group this year and it’s SO important to keep those fabulous new friendships and fitness in the future ( with the FB group that some of you have set up independently we are hoping you can keep this MACOUTREACH 2021 going for many years 😍😍)

With this in mind Baz and I thought it would be a good idea to try and keep the enthusiasm going … so today we have both entered the

RACE FOR LIFE 10K RUN
    NOWTON PARK
    BURY ST EDMUNDS

Sunday 10 October
    11.30 am …..

and we are happy to run it WITH YOU ALL AS A GROUP to ensure that each of you crosses the finish line πŸ…πŸ…πŸ˜( whoop whoop )

We have created a team name which will appear on our running numbers and would encourage you all to join us as part of the team and we can run it together as a group …

So a warm welcome to team :

WHOOP WHOOP MACOUTREACH 2021 !!

( all we need now is for you all to enter so we have some team members )

….. Martin Nottage I know you have already entered but you can join the team by following the link pasted ….

We would be so PROUD to see as many of you join us …. So how about it everyone ???

We got 50% off the cost today by using code RFLAUG50 …ever better 😍😍

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/team/whoop-whoop-macoutreach-2021/join

Cheers
    Looking forward to hearing who will be in our team 😍😍

Bridge & Baz xxπŸ˜˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.