Looking forward to seeing ALL OF YOU this evening 😍

Home Forums General Discussion Looking forward to seeing ALL OF YOU this evening 😍

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WHOOP WHOOP 😍😍

EARLY 6pm START TODAY PLEASE !!

Can you believe this is your last training evening with MacOutreach 2021 ??

Are you excited , ready , and looking forward to Sunday ? ….. we do hope so 😊😊

Have you enjoyed the journey and proud of all you have achieved ? ….. it’s been brilliant for us coaches to watch you grow …… not only physically … but mentally too …..

It’s a joy to see you fitter , happier and healthier ….. you all remind me of butterflies emerging from your cocoon …..YOUVE DEFFO ALL FOUND YOUR WINGS and we as coaches are so proud of you all
    πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸƒ

So as coaches we have to constantly think on our feet and ensure that you are all happy and fully organised for Sunday …..and part of this is to ensure your safety and well being at all times …..

With this in mind please be aware that we are keeping watch on the weather this evening ….. we as coaches cannot take risks regarding the safety of you all so please be aware that we will be carry out a full risk assessment of weather conditions prior to your arrival …..

We do however want you ALL TO PLEASE STILL COME this evening … it is a chance for us coaches to talk with you all and make sure you we take over any worries you have so

PLEASE bring some money / credit card so that you can buy yourself a drink at the bar if you so wish

With no one advising they will not be coming this evening we are very much looking forward to seeing YOU ALL 😍😍

Whoop whoop
    Go team MacOutreach Go

YOU GOT THIS !!

Suzanne ClementsSuzanne Clements
    Participant

See you later! I’ve looked out my raincoat 🀣

Suzanne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ›ˆβ›ˆπŸ˜˜

Suzanne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ›ˆβ›ˆπŸ˜˜

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.