Sensational running at Felixstowe Park Run

Home Forums General Discussion Sensational running at Felixstowe Park Run

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shaheda AmbroseShaheda Ambrose

Well now, where to even start….
    WOW WOW WOW!!! What a brilliant running session we had this morning and the extent to which you all surprised yourselves with how much you were able to run non-stop. Not that it was about that, more that you were able to do it comfortably at your pace!

I loved that you took walk breaks when needed and never for too long either! We appreciate so much that you are listening to the advice we give!

OK so I think I’m good on technology but can’t recall how to add the pictures doh!

Will post them asap!

Sally MurphySally Murphy
    Participant

Hi Shaheda
    Thanks for encouraging us to come along… what a great morning, ok so I finished 164 of 184 participants but , I’m hooked , definitely doing that again β€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Sally it was such a pleasure to see you all commit, and you ran an amazing 5K!
    Be very proud of yourself and all of you….
    Just please, always run at your comfortable pace and the speed will simply happen as you did this morning.
    Go Team Outreach

Check out the pictures of you all on the Felixstowe Parkrun Facebook page..

Suzanne ClementsSuzanne Clements
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your support
    Sheheda.

Suzanne you are welcome and really well done for your achievement of running most of that non-stop and comfortably so.
    You are all making fabulous progress!!

All photo’s are now on the Felixstowe Parkrun website and lots of Team Outreach plus the group one

Whoop whoop

Proud coach moments …..

Very well done to all that took part πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒ

Carol LukinsCarol Lukins

Well done to everyone that took part in the Park Run and thanks Shaheda for organising. Be pleased and proud.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.