What to do if it’s raining?

Home Forums General Discussion What to do if it’s raining?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is going to sound a bit lame but the truth is I haven’t done a lot exercising outdoors and especially when it rains. I tend to avoid it as I hate getting wet in the rain (most obvious reason 😂) but also, I can’t see well if my glasses get fogged. As it’s meant to rain on our first training session just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to be best prepared to deal with it. I suppose umbrella is out of the question?

Whoop whoop
    🤩🤩
    Hiya Anna
    Thank you for having the courage to be the first person to post 👏👏
    Please don’t worry about anything … we keep a close eye on weather conditions to ensure its safe to exercise …. The weather forecast has improved a bit so keep your fingers crossed that it passes us by …..
    we will only be doing a very light training session tomorrow … more and introduction to your team buddies and coaches ….
    One thing to remember is to pack something warm to put on afterwards and perhaps a towel just to dry off …

Believe me …. You will have so much fun you won’t even notice the rain 😍😍

I’m going to write a short post today in the coaches forum just to give you a few pointers on how to prepare for tomorrow so look out for it 😉

Whoop whoop
    A warm welcome to Outreach 2021

We never give up
    We never give in

Bridge , Baz and the coaching team

Thank you, I must admit I feel a lot calmer after reading your reply. Not going to let a little rain stop me 😉 , maybe a thunderstorm might but not a little drizzle

never give up, never give in 👍🏾

That’s what we’re here for …. To encourage you and make sure you have fun too …

See you later Anna 😍😍🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Bridge & Baz x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.