WhatsApp group

Home Forums General Discussion WhatsApp group

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gill AllinGill Allin
    Participant

Morning all!
    I have to say I am actually enjoying the running way more than I thought I would – any small amount I have tried before I have just flogged myself but having the limits is so useful for keeping me feeling in control. ☺️ Thanks!
    I hope this suggestion isn’t out of place as I know you want us all using the website too, but a few of us were talking about doing a meet up for a run in Woodbridge to help encourage each other. We were saying it would be easier to arrange and/or make changes via WhatsApp so wondered about setting up a group on there for us all (whether near Woodbridge or not!).
    If this is OK and you would like to join a group send me a message with your name and I can get a group set up. My number is 07736467127.
    Thanks all,
    Gill
    PS. Any tips to avoid blisters in your feet or helping them heal quickly? I tried putting my arch supports in today and have ended up with a blister! πŸ™ˆ

Hi Gill
    Glad you are feeling good about your running …. Whooo whoop … well done πŸ‘πŸ‘

With regards to blisters …. A good pair of running stocks helps a lot … you can get ones that are β€œ twin skinned β€œ …. Have a double layer that rub against each other rather than rubbing your skin …..
    another good tip is to put Vaseline on the areas that are prone to rubbing …. This is the same for all areas of your body that may rub ….

Hope you find these tips useful xxπŸ˜˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.