Whoop whoop ….. I’m buzzing 😊😊

Home Forums General Discussion Whoop whoop ….. I’m buzzing 😊😊

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Whoop whoop
    Team Outreach 2021 ……..

I’m buzzing 😍😍

What a fantastic achievement from you all this evening ….. very well done πŸ‘πŸ‘

Over 5K and finished with lots of smiling , happy faces!! …. I’m so proud of you sll . Thank you all for your commitment to our Programne ….. we can guide you but we can’t do it for you …. And to see how you are all so determined to give it your best shot is fantastic !!

Ok ….. let’s see who else is buzzing tonight ……

Please Comment below : WHOOP WHOOP …. If you are proud of yourself … ( cos your coaches are ) ……. I’m hoping to see lots of Whoop whoops πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sleep tight ….. and know all the coaches care and are totally committed to you achieving this challenge …..

lots of love, Bridge , Baz and the coaching team πŸ˜˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒ

Katie DonovanKatie Donovan
    Participant

WOOP WOOP!!

The massage roller made a huge difference, thank you for your help Bridget. I ordered one as soon as I got home! xxx

Whoop whoop
    BRILLIANT NEWS KATIE πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜

Whoop whoop I am proud of what I’ve achieved so far and I couldn’t have done it without the support of the coaches and the other runners who keep an eye out for those lagging behind. You are all stars ⭐️ 🌟 ⭐️

Carol LukinsCarol Lukins

Whoop Whoop! Well done Team Outreach on a great evening especially given the heat. Stay safe whey you are out running during the week and see you next week at a new venue. If you want to know when a new reply comes in about this email just tick the box below.

Shaheda AmbroseShaheda Ambrose

Brilliant session and you’re all getting stronger! Respect to you all!
    Just a reminder that I will be at Felixstowe Parkrun on Saturday to walk/run with you if you’re able to come and get a homework done! There is no time limit and it’s a flat route whoop whoop!
    You don’t have to register, but if you want the official time, you’ll need to and it could be a way of monitoring your progression as you continue on this phenomenal running journey.
    Remember it’s likely to be busy being the first one since the first lockdown so arrive early and meet by the pier for a run start time of 9am!
    Look forward to seeing you

Sally MurphySally Murphy
    Participant

Whoop Whoop
    Really enjoyed last night… still buzzing !! Great to feel part of a team πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•, and Thanks so much Paul, I would never have run up that last hill if you had not supported me all the way πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

Josie GroomJosie Groom
    Participant

Yay! Was a great night and can’t wait to do the homework this week…well I can wait til it’s a bit cooler perhaps!! Haha.

Well done guys!

Emma WhittakerEmma Whittaker
    Participant

Whoop whoop! Four weeks ago I would have said something rude to you if you’d told me I’d be run-walking 5k by now, but I did it! We did it! Can we have less hills next week though ?? πŸ™‚

A great evening, with a fab bunch of people. Looking forward to next week already

xxx

Whoop whoop 😍😍😍😍
    Anna , Katie , Sally , Josie , Emma …….,,,,,
    It is SO SO lovely to hear how much you are all achieving / enjoying your journey ……,

Rest assured us coaches will be with you through thick And thin to ensure you achieve your wildest dreams ……..

Keep believing …… 10K record breaking champions ….. each and every one of you …..

We will never give up
    Never give in

❀️❀️
    Keep happy …. Keep running ….. it really is a life changer ( one day I will tell you the story of how I went from couch potato to loving running …,,,,, we all know what you are going through as once apon a time we were beginners too )

Go Team Outreach Go πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸƒπŸ†πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ˜˜

Gill AllinGill Allin
    Participant

Whoop whoop! We are doing it!

I was disappointed to not see you all on Tuesday and missed the team spirit, but have managed to keep up my runs still. The heat has definitely been making it harder. Great to see more posts in here. ☺️

We missed you Gill
    Looking forward to you being back with the dream team at new venue of Alton Water next week πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    Go girlie go x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.