Whoop whoop ! …… we are all part of World Record Challenge ❤️❤️😍

Home Forums General Discussion Whoop whoop ! …… we are all part of World Record Challenge ❤️❤️😍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

OMG …… How real is this ????

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN OFFICIALLY ENTERED IN THE WORLD RECORD CHALLENGE 😍………,, how awesome is that ???

Just three weeks ago you were non runners and now you are fully entered for the challenge ….. and us coaches KNOW AND BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN DO IT 🏃🏃‍♀️

Just think ……. You will ALL BE PART OF A WORLD RECORD CHALLENGE to complete 10K on 19 september ……… and a bit of techy info for you ……. We know that to date over 120, 000 have entered this challenge across the world ……,,,

OMG …..,,,, I’m SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL 🤩🤩🤩

You should have all received an email confirming your entry and that Suffolk CC have very kindly upgraded your medal to a HUGE DONG …….. whoop whoop 😍😍

Please check your junk email to ensure you all have info which will needed to be kept safe …..

SO SO PROUD OF YOU ALL …..

Look forward to chatting to you on Tuesday and as always ALL THE COACHES are here to make your journey a happy one 😀😀

Whoop whoop
    Go Team Outreach Go
    Never give up
    Never give in

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃🏃

( ps ……. Looking forward to you all singing our Outreach song on Tuesday )

😘😘

Hugs for now
    Bridge , Baz & the coaching team xx

Katie DonovanKatie Donovan
    Participant

This week has felt really tough Bridget! My knee has been sore since Wednesday morning. I have been icing regularly. I’ve made it out for my 25min and 55min runs. Even got my bum out by 6.30am this morning to beat the heat and get out before my husband had to head to work. But both sessions felt much harder this week with my knee and legs feeling very heavy. I didn’t manage 3 mins on every cycle ☹️ Any other tips for my knee???

Thanks, hope you enjoy the sunshine xxx

Sally MurphySally Murphy
    Participant

Bridget your post was just what I needed to get up early and do my long homework !!! I have to say that was hard 🥴, but feeling great now I’ve done it 🏃‍♀️👍
    Looking forward to Tuesday 🏃‍♀️

Sally ………

WHOOP WHOOP

YOU ROCK GIRLY ❤️❤️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Team Outreach

We NEVER GIVE UP
    WE NEVER GIVE IN 🤩🤩🏆🏆🥇🥇

Cheers
    Bridge 😘

Hey Katie

So sorry to hear you are suffering with your knee ……. But the good thing is that you still have your head in the right place by persevering and getting out for your homework’s …….,,, so a huge WELL DONE 👏👏

Keep icing your knee but also elevate at every opportunity …. Lie on the sofa rather than sit on it ….. also in bed at night put a pillow underneath your knees do that your legs are slightly raised ..

Knees are a common problem with runners , particularly beginnnerd whose muscles aren’t used to it …… I’m guessing that your quads and ITB ( muscles at the top of your leg ) are tight and need loosening off …..

Come along on Tuesday and I will show you how to loosen them …….

Another good tip is to get some Epsom salts and have a good soak in the bath ….. often gets rid of sore muscles ….

Keep positive and we will chat on Tuesday

Cheers
    Bridge xx😘

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.