WHOOP WHOOP …. Week 11

Home Forums General Discussion WHOOP WHOOP …. Week 11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Whoop whoop
    It’s going to be a warm one tonight

☀️☀️☀️
    please make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day

See you all at Felixstowe for a prompt start to make the most of the evening before the light fades

As usual please advise by lunchtime today if you are unable to join us

Looking forward to seeing you all later ….. WEEK 11 ….. can you believe it 😱😱

Go team Mac Outreach go 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃🏃

YOU GOT THIS

XX

Andrew BrookeAndrew Brooke
    Participant

Whoop Whoop Bridget.

It looks like I won’t be able to make it again this week. Sorry about the short notice. Things are very difficult for me. I’m fine, however my wife has a long term illness and my son has special needs. I was really looking forward to the run on the coast, having the fresh air, sea breeaze and a place to clear my head.

Hi Andrew ….
    Hey I’m sorry to hear things are a bit tough for you right now … I hope that by knowing team MacOutreach all care about you make your day s little easier …

We missed you tonight but know that sometimes life just gets in the way and family must always come first

Hope your difficulties soon pass snd you are able to join us for the last session before the challenge … this will be back st the rugby club with an EARLIER start time of 6pm to ensure we can show you the challenge route before the light fades …
    Homework 30 minutes short
    And just an hour long …

Baz snd I will also be at Nowton park in bury st edmunds on Sunday at 10am for anyone that would like to join us for your long homework … you are very welcome to join us

Sending hugs your way snd hope to see you back with the team soon

Bridge & Baz xx😘😘🏃🏅

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.