Whoop whoop ….. who’s joining us tonight ?

Home Forums General Discussion Whoop whoop ….. who’s joining us tonight ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Whoop whoop 🏃🏃‍♀️😍😍

Time to get your running kit laid out ready for your 3rd coaching session this evening ……… and even better ……. The forecast is NO RAIN TONIGHT …….. FABULOUS NEWS ! ……..

At the end of this evening you will be a quarter of your way through the Programne 😍😍

Just a polite reminder ……. If you are NOT ABLE TO JOIN US THIS EVENING …….. please let us know by LUNCHTIME TODAY AT THE LATEST …..

We do spend a lot of time planning the evening and always ensure we leave home early to ensure we are there for you all and have time to carry out risk assessment prior to your arrival ……. So we don’t get the opportunity to see last minute messages 😏

Many thanks for your support and Baz , me and the coaching team look forward to seeing you all later 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃🏃🏃🏃

Go team outreach Go ………

YOU CAN DO THIS …….. just keep believing in yourselves like we do 😘

Cheers
    Bridge xx

Andrew BrookeAndrew Brooke
    Participant

Yep, I’ll be there! Ankle now fully fit. Last week I was careful with my foot as it was weak, sore and I didn’t trust it. Looking forward to the run tonight. I’m still trying to find the right pace. I really struggled to recover during the walk of the walk/run homework before running again.

Whoop whoop well done Andrew ….. 👏👏😍

You will gradually feel more comfortable about pacing yourself ….. remember the “talk test “ ….. you should be able to talk to people whilst still being able to run …… at this stage it’s all about time on your feet …. Better to be slower so that you don’t run out of steam …
    We are taking you out in a route tonight away from the field so I think this will help you to find your pace ….

Look forward to seeing you later ….

We’re loving that you’re enjoying it 😍😍🏃🏃

Go Andrew Go xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.